Monday, July 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I've decided that Monday's are best for Daybooks.

My Simple Woman's Daybook:

Outside my window:  The sun is shining in between the clouds, but to the west looks dark and stormy.

I am thinking: about how much time I spend online.

I am thankful for:  an amazing weekend retreat and the gift of helping form a new CRHP team.

From the learning room:  This is under construction for now...many plans and ideas are needed to motivate those who struggle.  I've made some progress, but still lots of construction.

From the kitchen:  Planning a feast for St. Anne's feast day.  We'll let our Ann choose. 

I am wearing:   a white t-shirt and green shorts and a snugly little boy in my lap.

I am creating:  not too much these days.  Lot of time spent helping to form the new team. 

I am going:  to plan a wonderful little getaway for the family soon. 

I am reading:  I am finishing up Simplicity Parenting and it has changed my life.
  
I am pondering:  "Lord, today I put my trust in your promises.  Take my heart, and transform it with you love.  Use my gifts to build your kingdom."    
Wonderful resource!

I am hoping: for the ability to stay consistent.

I am hearing:  Nothing but the lulling sound of the fish tank.

Around the house: We are still trying to lay the tracks and form the habits so that we are able to focus on life instead of only on housekeeping. It's hard when mom is wrapped up in a retreat, but now that it's over, we are back on track...I hope!

One of my favorite things:  Adoration.  I hope to add this as a given time every week. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, swim, and fun!

A picture thought I'm sharing:

No comments: