Monday, April 16, 2012

The seeds...

""A sower went out to sow his seed.  And as he sowed, some seed fell on the path and was trampled, and the birds of the sky ate it up.



 Some seed fell on rocky ground, and when it grew, it it withered for lack of moisture.  


                     Some seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew with it and choked it.


And some seed fell on good soil, and when it grew, it produced fruit a hundredfold." After saying this he called out, "Whoever has ears to hear ought to hear.""    
Luke 8:5-8



Hope took the top two pictures.  She has a gift!!  I took the bottom two.  Love my hipstamatic app!!  Have I said that already???  

2 comments:

Neen said...

I am so happy for you all. Strawberries are not an easy thing to grow especially in this Texas climate. Then the critters love the berries almost as much as I do.

JulieC said...

These ones are actually from Atkinson. We have only grown about 5 or 6. LOL